Monday 5 May 2008

Another project....

So...I've not even started Project:Anchor when I've been asked to undertake another one. It's for the same occasion except I think I'll be able to do this within a week...if I get the colours and other items quickly. So what I've been asked to do is this:

It's a lot simpler than the other one, seeing as it is only 5 colours so I reckon a week/weekend could see this one done.

I also finally retrieved my other lot of beads from my other home, so I now have a good idea of what I'm going to need (and even if I don't need it I'm sure it will find it's way into other projects at a later date :p Still haven't managed to graph the first but might end up working with pixels instead. If I worked with pixels then I would be able to include the Sure & Steadfast on the anchor, instead of having to write on the beads afterwards but we'll wait and see what happens.

No comments: